- Sort by Magnitude, Frequency or # of References
- Green/red highlighting of good/bad news
- Turn on/off good, bad, not set, SNPs or genosets
- Filter out genos based on the Magnitude, # of References or both using AND/OR logic
- Type a question mark ? to bring up a help menu
- Ball & Spring graph is now in its own window, and can be zoomed with the mouse wheel
- A chooser for Medicines, Medical conditions and Topics, with progressive text search
- Each geno has a footer showing what categogies it belongs to, and allowing to to select all genos belonging to that category
- At the bottom of the page press '2x more' or just type the number of records you want
- Editor mode to link directly to the edit pages
That last feature is intended to encourage more edits to SNPedia. We welcome your edits big or small.
The reports may be too large to view on iPads, and there are still some problems with the graph under IE, but more improvements will certainly follow. Your bug reports and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org can help it to grow in the right direction.
Give it a try! Lilly Mendel UI2